Tee off amidst majestic mountain scenery and 30 imposing waterfalls!
Engelberg offers players a warm welcome. The main attraction is the “eagles hole”: The names of golfers who score an eagle are recorded for posterity on a commemorative plaque. The stars play here, too: Olympic champion Dominique Gisin, and world-class football coach Ottmar Hitzfeld. Insider tip: The elegant smoker’s lounge at the beautiful clubhouse is the perfect spot for cigar lovers to indulge.
Become a SWISS Golf Traveller
- free carriage of golfing equipment* (extra 23 kg on top of the free baggage allowance) throughout the SWISS, Edelweiss and Lufthansa network
- a welcome gift of an exclusive cover bag plus 2,000 award miles
- a free Miles & More American Express golf credit card
- special offers and rates at courses and hotels all over the world
* Economy Class in Europe depending on selected fare option
A man of many talents. Til Schweiger is an actor in front of the camera, a director behind it, his latest project: the recently opened Barefoot Hotel in Timmendorfer Strand an Germany's Baltic coast.
The owner of the riad La Maison Arabe spoke to us about his love of music, of Morocco and of life.
The second-largest city in the USA pulses with the desire to take control of its future.