Tee off amidst majestic mountain scenery and 30 imposing waterfalls!
Engelberg offers players a warm welcome. The main attraction is the “eagles hole”: The names of golfers who score an eagle are recorded for posterity on a commemorative plaque. The stars play here, too: Olympic champion Dominique Gisin, and world-class football coach Ottmar Hitzfeld. Insider tip: The elegant smoker’s lounge at the beautiful clubhouse is the perfect spot for cigar lovers to indulge.
Become a SWISS Golf Traveller
- free carriage of golfing equipment* (extra 23 kg on top of the free baggage allowance) throughout the SWISS, Edelweiss and Lufthansa network
- a welcome gift of an exclusive cover bag plus 2,000 award miles
- a free Miles & More American Express golf credit card
- special offers and rates at courses and hotels all over the world
* Economy Class in Europe depending on selected fare option
A man of many talents. Til Schweiger is an actor in front of the camera, a director behind it, his latest project: the recently opened Barefoot Hotel in Timmendorfer Strand an Germany's Baltic coast.