Spectacular and varied: we've discovered a great golf course for you in Franciacorta.
Some guests come just for the clubhouse: gracious hosts, fantastic salumi, zesty pasta dishes. Not to forget the well-stocked cellar, with wines and sparkling wines from the Franciacorta. “The Wine Golf Course” is located in Lombardy, Italy: 27 holes, lots of water, two island greens – and it stays open in the cold season. Baron Edoardo Pizzini Piomarta founded the club; Peter Dye designed the fairways. Thousands of rose bushes and old trees line the paths.
Become a SWISS Golf Traveller
• free carriage of golfing equipment* (extra 23 kg on top of the free baggage allowance) throughout the SWISS, Edelweiss and Lufthansa network
• a welcome gift of an exclusive cover bag plus 2,000 award miles
• a free Miles & More American Express golf credit card
• special offers and rates at courses and hotels all over the world
* Economy Class in Europe depending on selected fare option
The chef and owner of restaurants in Tel Aviv, Paris and Vienna explains his straightforward cooking.
Entrepreneur and sportsman Ernesto Bertarelli offers an insight into his activities.
A man of many talents. Til Schweiger is an actor in front of the camera, a director behind it, his latest project: the recently opened Barefoot Hotel in Timmendorfer Strand an Germany's Baltic coast.