Undulating moraine landscape, through woods, traditional orchards and past ponds
We recommend booking a golf cart! You will particularly enjoy your round in the undulating moraine landscape, through woods and traditional orchards and past ponds. The views of Lake Lucerne, Lake Zug and the surrounding mountains are fantastic. The Schuler family makes sure that this technically difficult course is kept in outstanding condition. “Spin-off”: nine surprisingly challenging holes in nearby Meggen.
Become a SWISS Golf Traveller
- free carriage of golfing equipment* (extra 23 kg on top of the free baggage allowance) throughout the SWISS, Edelweiss and Lufthansa network
- a welcome gift of an exclusive cover bag plus 2,000 award miles
- a free Miles & More American Express golf credit card
- special offers and rates at courses and hotels all over the world
* Economy Class in Europe depending on selected fare option
A Shared vision: Regula and Beat Curti are driving intercultural understanding.
Entrepreneur and sportsman Ernesto Bertarelli offers an insight into his activities.
We talked to the visionary about flying high, the call of the mountain and why being rich makes him uncomfortable.