Astounding golf course, which also welcomes non-members
Just a few minutes from Zurich and a short distance from the airport lies the astounding Kyburg golf course, which also welcomes non-members. Kurt Rossknecht has designed 18 challenging fairways, laid out between old-growth trees and abundant streams, oriented towards a single target: the clubhouse and lounge La Gloria. Kyburg belongs to Daniel Weber’s empire, which includes courses in Lucerne (Sempachersee) and Basel (St. Apollinaire, opening in 2018).
Become a SWISS Golf Traveller
- free carriage of golfing equipment* (extra 23 kg on top of the free baggage allowance) throughout the SWISS, Edelweiss and Lufthansa network
- a welcome gift of an exclusive cover bag plus 2,000 award miles
- a free Miles & More American Express golf credit card
- special offers and rates at courses and hotels all over the world
* Economy Class in Europe depending on selected fare option
We talked to the visionary about flying high, the call of the mountain and why being rich makes him uncomfortable.
Elegant, extravagant, and an international player: Geneva keeps up with the big and mighty.