Spectacular and varied: we've discovered a great golf course for you in Marbella.
The name is legendary: “Marbella Club Hotel”, where VIPs gather in summer, attracted by its famous restaurants, opulent buffets, and 325 days of sunshine. The “Club” is also a golf club: Dave Thomas, architect of “The Belfry”, laid out 18 fairways amidst the hills of Benahavis that wind through olive trees, cork oaks and waterfalls. Luxurious and laid-back: Golfers tee off in twelve-minute intervals – look forward to the most relaxed round on the golf coast!
Become a SWISS Golf Traveller
• free carriage of golfing equipment* (extra 23 kg on top of the free baggage allowance) throughout the SWISS, Edelweiss and Lufthansa network
• a welcome gift of an exclusive cover bag plus 2,000 award miles
• a free Miles & More American Express golf credit card
• special offers and rates at courses and hotels all over the world
* Economy Class in Europe depending on selected fare option
Entrepreneur and sportsman Ernesto Bertarelli offers an insight into his activities.
Conductor and violinist Hattori is wowing Vienna with his new rendering of Japanese fusion cuisine.
The chef and owner of restaurants in Tel Aviv, Paris and Vienna explains his straightforward cooking.