Spectacular and varied: we've discovered a great golf course for you in Marbella.
The name is legendary: “Marbella Club Hotel”, where VIPs gather in summer, attracted by its famous restaurants, opulent buffets, and 325 days of sunshine. The “Club” is also a golf club: Dave Thomas, architect of “The Belfry”, laid out 18 fairways amidst the hills of Benahavis that wind through olive trees, cork oaks and waterfalls. Luxurious and laid-back: Golfers tee off in twelve-minute intervals – look forward to the most relaxed round on the golf coast!
Become a SWISS Golf Traveller
• free carriage of golfing equipment* (extra 23 kg on top of the free baggage allowance) throughout the SWISS, Edelweiss and Lufthansa network
• a welcome gift of an exclusive cover bag plus 2,000 award miles
• a free Miles & More American Express golf credit card
• special offers and rates at courses and hotels all over the world
* Economy Class in Europe depending on selected fare option
A man of many talents. Til Schweiger is an actor in front of the camera, a director behind it, his latest project: the recently opened Barefoot Hotel in Timmendorfer Strand an Germany's Baltic coast.
Elegant, extravagant, and an international player: Geneva keeps up with the big and mighty.